Are you super excited about meeting your baby but not so excited about giving birth?
Contact me to find out how I can help you have a shorter, easier, more comfortable birth.
You are the modern mom. You’ve already begun to gather your virtual village on the forums and in social media, and you are in the know about all the best pages to follow. Google is your go-to resource for everything pregnancy and baby related and you love scrolling through pages of pins for inspiration for your baby shower, birth announcements, and nursery designs. You are filling out your registry online, you’ve picked out your favorite baby carrier, you have your eye on a few candidates for your ultimate diaper bag, and you put college students to shame as a car seat safety researcher.
But having a pregnant belly is like wearing a sign inviting other mothers to share their birth stories, and while you’ve hopefully met a few moms who have had a truly blissful birth, not all the stories are sunshine and rainbows.
You’ve read all the books. You’ve read all the blogs. You’ve watched all the videos. You know what can go right and you know what can go wrong. You know what kind of birth you want and you want support along the journey to help you stay in control of your experience and make decisions that will help you achieve your ideal birth.
I might be your doula if…
– you want to have a shorter, safer, more comfortable birth.
– you want someone at your side who trusts birth and believes that you know the best way to birth and nurture your baby.
– you want to prepare for your ideal birth with caring support and guidance.
– you want to step into motherhood with confidence and ease.
I am Czarina Bowers, a childbirth educator, birth and postpartum doula, and photographer. I started my doula practice because I trust in birth and I trust our bodies to grow and nourish our babies. I believe that giving birth is one of the most profound and transformative experiences of our lives and that having caring, compassionate support right from the start can help parents cherish the beauty of their journey.
I can help you with:
– Holistic preparation for birth, breastfeeding, and newborn care in private or group childbirth and early parenting classes.
– Empathetic full-spectrum doula support throughout your pregnancy, birth, and postpartum.
– Knowledgeable and professional in-home postpartum doula support for your new family.
– Safe, sanitary preparation of your placenta for encapsulation.
– Professional photography to document the story of your child’s journey earth-side.
We might be kindred spirits if:
– you really want to achieve your birth vision, but you are also open to whatever it takes to hold your healthy, happy, perfect baby.
– you graciously smile as you tune out birth horror stories and unsolicited advice.
– you find joy in ordinary moments.
– you are amazed at the incredibly cute rhythmic womb-dance of baby hiccups.